Friday, September 30, 2011

Set in Grease Stains


Oh how I hate grease stains but we constantly get them on our clothes. I usually don't notice until after the clothes have been through the washer and dryer. A few years ago, I found a washed in grease stain on my step-daughter's sweater that belonged to my husband's ex-wife. I panicked because of the conflict this might bring so I did a little searching on the Internet and this is what I found. It's a smelly process but works like a charm! Let me know what you think.

1. Spray the stain with WD-40 and let it sit about 20 minutes.
2. Rub a drop or two of liquid dish detergent onto the WD-40 stain and rub in well.
5. Rinse and rub on a bit more dish detergent and then wash as usual
6. Repeat the process if needed

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment