Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brazilian Cheese Bread

Whenever I go to a Brazilian Grill, I can't get enough of the cheese bread. The texture is so chewy and unique. I found the recipe! The recipe makes bread as good as what you get in the restaurants. I don't usually post the step by step pictures only because I have a very old camera and I'm lucky to get one good picture but this time I have a few. But I can't seem to rearrange the pictures. I have I left them below for you to see. So without further adieu, I present Brazilian Cheese Bread!

Brazilian Cheese Bread

  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • Scant 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) tapioca flour
  • 1/2 cup packed queso fresco cheese (Mexican farmer's cheese)
  • Mexican farmer's cheese -
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)


Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a mini-muffin tin. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.


Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and just lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes. Eat while warm or save to reheat later.


Here are the pictures from ending to beginning. I don't know why I can't seem to edit them.









No comments:

Post a Comment